Friday 29 July 2011

What can you get for a tenner?






I had a rare afternoon off and decided to take out £10 and see what I could get for it. The results were more than I could have hoped for! Firstly I popped into the amazing Lunn Antiques Ltd (86 New Kings Road) where there are enough tribal purses and belts to make your eyes water...plus pretty much everything is in the sale. I got the tribal purse and pompom keyring for £1.50...not bad at all. The belt with multi-coloured beads and bells was £2.50. You can see it on my dressing table in the top pic. Next up I went to Fara Charity Shop, just opposite where I live and picked up THE most magnificent jumper I have ever seen in my LIFE. It fits perfectly, has the exact length sleeves I have been hunting for, is a loose knit and a warm honey colour. That set me back £3. The silk floral dress was an amazing £1 in the sale and the native american print tshirt was also a £1. Feeling pretty impressed with myself. Urging anyone and everyone to visit www.lunnantiques.co.uk to inspect what they have on offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment