Monday 31 October 2011

Beau Beau Beaumont


Curved hem top £75

Suede leather clutch £152


Peter Pan Collar Top £45


Voile Blouse £108


Organically Amazing

Have you ever ordered yourself a luxuriously wrapped gift from Beaumont Organic? Well I have...thrice. These guys are experts in rich, organic, ethical cotton and their designs are half way between Little House on The Prarie and Britage Heritage. Little did I know when I made my first order that it would come wrapped in tissue paper, within a lovely cotton bag and topped off in a lovely box complete with ribbon! I discovered them about a year ago and I haven't looked back since. They always have a good sale on where you can pick up an item for a quarter of it's starting price. I have two cotton tops from them (one of which is the peter pan top in pic. 3) and a pair of dusty blue buttoned up peg-leg trousers-all of which make me look slightly like a Victorian boy..but I like that sometimes. Beaumont have recently had some MEGA good news. None other than Liberty London (just the dreamiest place in all of our fair city) have got a whiff of B.O (quite an unfortunate short hand!) and have decided to stock them in the run up to Christmas.  It seems half of London will get to know about my FAVOURITE cotton makers in the whole widest world. Click HERE to shop in style.

No comments:

Post a Comment