Friday 4 November 2011

Friday Fantasy: Laid Bare


Hat: H&M




Necklace: H&M





Outfit: Zara

Darn there's a cold chill...

...that manages to creep into your very bones at the mere thought of wearing bare legs throughout the winter months. But the dilemma I am having of late is that not being able to bare one's pins (a mere psychological restriction) means that so many of my favourite things will remain unworn because I am very very afraid of tights. They are itchy, never the right colour and for some unknown reason, make me feel about ten years old *****school day memories of hoiking up navy-blue, holey tights URGH***** So, having had a little browse for a suitable Friday Fantasy as we enter into November (or Movember I should say) I have decided to be a little more brave and give my legs their very own show this winter. I shall not be limited by the cold or how inapproprate they look. I shall maintain them with layers of Keihls tanning formula and moisturising cream and I SHALL wear shorts and skirts without the obvious kill-joy that is an unattractive pair of 60 dernier tights. After all, whenever I see someone else running free, I think to myself, why don't I, hmm?? Let's free ourselves from an opague obliteration this November.



1 comment:

  1. The green maxi dress , in the whole party, was enough of a dream come true to permanently lodge itself in the minds and hearts of people across the party. This dress was everything it should have bee

    ReplyDelete