Thursday 3 November 2011

Tribnic


Tribnic is my word. Don't try and steal it.

Tribal and ethnic prints have dominated my wardrobe since I was a wee one. I am OBSESSED with the colour, vibrancy and life these pallettes and patterns can bring to a look. Only the other day I purchased a full on tribal coat from Deuxieme.

Even today, on what is essentially a dullish hungover Thursday, I am kidding myself into a false sense of joy by wearing a tribal friendship bracelt and hippy/ethnic jumper. I probably look ridiculous. But guess what? I don't care. Stick me in a Peruvian market for ten years and I think you'll find I would be in my element. Anyhoo, Solange Knowles embodies my ethnic-sophy (another of my words) better than anyone else. The truth is, I ADORE HER. She is probably my biggest style crush (apart from Audrey) of ALL time. If you feel even slightly like me about all things ethnic and tribal then perhaps you are interested to know the bracelets I have diligently hunted down for you are from Ebay and at an amazingly unpainful £3.99 (all the way from Kenya) they are a steal. Come and join me, life is way more fun in zig zagged colours. Trust.

No comments:

Post a Comment