Friday 16 December 2011

Marni joins my favourite high street shop...









Christmas Has Come E to the Urrrrrrlayyyy

MMMhmmmmmmmmmmmmm that's right kids. This is one partnership that is set to LIGHT our WORLDS on FIRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE DAM Homies! Daaang! Ouchy WA WAAAAAAAAAAA! Marni for H &M...

I'm absolutely OBSESSED with Marni's bold and colourful prints. One of my first ever blog posts was about hunting down Marni on Ebay. Luckily, working in Deuxieme means that I get to handle garments from this wonderful fashion house all the time. They showcase modernity and forward-thinking at it's best and couple it a modern slant on Marni's  classic prints. COS has learnt all it knows from Marni. I am a bit of a tomboy at heart, shying away from tight clothes and embracing floaty tops rather than bandage dresses, loose billowing shapes with jeans rather than tight, figure hugging clothes. This is why Marni is my ultimate fashion fantasy as the designs don't need to be pulled on over your figure, rather they sit beautifully in a shape of their own. Have a look below at the announcement! AND GET EXCITED!




No comments:

Post a Comment