Monday 20 February 2012

My London Fashion Week Photo Diary

Sun is shining in Somerset House courtyard as we BEAM after Marios Schwab
I took my vintage Pierre Cardin case as I needed to bring an extra pair of shoes! 
Stella Kattermann of stellaswardrobe.blogspot.com looks fantastic
What a fringe! Couldn't help taking Stella's picture.
Captain Tooth joins us fresh from the hangover of hell. Lunchtime.
Alright ladies..
Yeah ok, you're having fun we get it.
Outside Topshop Unique show in EC3
Alex does some work whilst I just...hang out.
Inside Topshop Unique show before all the celebs arrive...
This girl had the Mary Katrantzou for Topshop dress on...LOVE
Pixie Geldoff had VERY high shoes on
Olivia Palermo walks in and the paps go MEN"AL
OMG it's Anna Wintour! So close...
Nicola Roberts from Girls Aloud is very sulky...
THE DON
I wore LK Bennett shoes, TOPSHOP trousers, Betty Jackson Mac, Zara shirt, Pierre Cardin bag
Joyously waiting for more celebs to take pics of!
Jameela arrives looking pretty in pink lips
It's all a bit much Al, isn't it?
Rita Ora looks amazing!
These guys caught my eye outside Paul Smith
We arrive at Jonathan Saunders. 19th Floor...incredible views. Sun is setting!
Laura Bailey looks divine
Tired but happy we head off for some WINE and then bed!

WHAT A DAY!

The next few posts will be the pictures I took at the individual shows. Jonathan Saunders and Topshop Unique were the most inspiring but Louise Gray's electric tribal extravaganza was thrilling to watch and allowed me to take some incredible photos...get ready! And a massive thank you to alex! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment