Sunday 13 May 2012

I Love Free People


Easy Like A...

....Sunday moooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooornin'

I'm in the shop today but the sun is god damn shining and there's no one in here so I am having a pretty FANTASTIC time browsing through the American brand Free People's website and picking out the best items on there for y'all to see. Seriously- the branding of this half hippie chick/half navajo girl website is second to none- even down to the scratchy fonts they use and the Etsy-style photographing of items. And most importantly these dudes have NAILED my ultimate all time FAVOURITE material.... Stripey sofa linen. YESS SIR! So the above are my top picks. Can I afford any of them...No. Which one do I want most of all? Urrrmmmm the stripey overall dungarees.....no WAIT....the canvas striped shorts in candy pink......no WAIT.. oh who cares. I love it all MAaaaaaaan.

Life is UNFAIR.... sing it Malcolm.

Shop Free People HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment