Tuesday 20 November 2012

Black Out


I Spy...

With My Little Eye...

Something beginning with 'B'

BLACK

Loving it at the moment. Especially as I have this new Vanessa Bruno Sack Skirt which falls with a pleat at the front. I'm wearing it with my second hand Celine ribbed jumper, wool tights and a necklace from Topshop. Top and Skirt are both from Deuxieme-the best shop in the world.  Which reminds me, we are having a styling evening tonight from 7pm. Buy tickets on the door for £10 and get 15% off everything, plus talks from two stylists and lots of champagne. Head to 299 New Kings Road. Can you see that leather bag in the picture...It was by BAllY and sold immediately but I had a real crush on it.

My tribal jewellery collection (amassed over years) came in handy on a shoot I styled two weeks ago. Can't wait to share the pics here. Got one back today and ME LIKEY. See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment