Thursday 27 December 2012

SALE FEVER

















 January..

The month of ardent dieting, of replenishing our monetary stocks like burrowing hamsters and January... THE MONTH OF THE SALE!

Gee Whizz there are some whoppers to be found out there! In the last half an hour I have scouted the above and I'm wishing fervently that I could afford at least one of them! 

How was everyone's Totchmas?? Ours was amazing, hilarious and most importantly FULL. I will share some of my presents on here soon as I was very lucky this year and I got some lovely things. I love Christmas and I can honestly say that this year, it was far more lovely for us all together than opening any juicy presents. 

From Top to Bottom: Bikini by Missoni now £137.50 at The Outnet. Quilted paisley skirt by J W Anderson for Topshop now  £35. Isabel Marant silk jacket now £180 on Vestaire Collective. Jumpsuit/overalls by Sonia Rykiel at The Outnet are now £166.50. Denim jeans by Zara are now £29.99. Embroidered bag by Zara now £29.99. Sunglasses by Linda Farrow now £136 at The Outnet. Shorts by Anna Sui at The Outnet for £84.


No comments:

Post a Comment