Thursday 7 February 2013

A Special Invitation



It was a pretty great surprise....

A thick brown envelope waiting inside the letter box. I felt like Sophie Amunsden from Sophie's World, stumbling upon the philosophers letter. My dear friend Chloe is getting married and true to her style, the most beautiful invitation in the world appeared in my doorway. There are so many little parts to it, all wrapped up in string. An old fashioned bundle of joy complete with blue bunting.

We are so excited now, I don't know what we will do when May gets here! I couldn't help but take some photo's of my white roses in the house , totally bridal! And now after all that excitement, it's time for T-Out with Vogue March 2013 edition, hot chocolate and my favourite comfy hareems by Oysho. Get similar HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment