Friday 15 July 2011

Daydreaming with Spell & The Gypsy Collective








































































How have I only just found these ladies? Elizabeth and Isabella who make up Spell & The Gypsy Collective have taken over their parents business of arts and crafts and produce the most mouth watering jewellery, purses, dreamcatchers and charms I have ever seen. Like me, they speak of an inate love of turquoise, leather and feathers and their designs have the navajo presence I was rambling on about in my last blog. They have created a dreamland store in Byron Bay where they live and work...if I ever set sail to those distant lands, their shop will be my first port of call. I am saving up for their chunky silver skull necklace but if money was no object I would go for the carved turquoise skull necklace which is an absolute dream. Be warned, the blog on this website (http://spellsjewellery.blogspot.com/) where these pictures are taken from is equally as wonderful as the things that they sell. Dreamy, sunny photos of the girls and their friends modelling their designs on dusty tracks and intricately styled rooms (like the above) will leave you craving all manner of artifacts to cramp your room with! A really good find but I now I am hooked...! Check out the skull necklace below.


No comments:

Post a Comment