Friday 15 July 2011

Friday Fantasy


















It's Friday again so time to share with you this week's Friday Fantasy. I am lusting after the usual culprits. The Topshop boots with the gold heel are number one on the list. At £65 I think you get an item that looks and feels far more expensive. Nicole Ritchie's House of Harlow never fails to get me. The pale golds and coppers teamed with her rustic, grecian designs mean that I am always dreaming of one of her clever creations. The key knuckle ring and horseshoe bracelet beat the rest to the top of my wishlist. Next up we have the thin loose knit from Asos in white. This summer all I seem to want to wear are loose knits with ripped jeans. It gets around our 'interesting' weather issues. I read somewhere it is as though you have your own 'air conditioning' installed. Like that a lot. And love loose knits. Now we have the fettishy creation from Tamzin Lillywhite called the 'Aerion Bag'...mother may I. FCUK is up next (never really look at their stuff) but found this great knuckle ring by roaming the internet. Its a steal at £15 and I want it a lot, a lorralorra. Finally (and yes I know I care way too much about rings) we have this wonderful armour ring from Kenneth Jay Lane at £33 in the sale. Friday Fantasies are the best.


No comments:

Post a Comment