Sunday 4 September 2011

Inspiration





















I have been a bad blogger. A very bad blogger. But truth be told I have been up to my eyeballs in clothes over the last few days and the thought of blogging about more clothes made me want to put on my ugliest old jumper and welly boots...with my dads socks. I am working with a fantastic stylist called Lizzi Zita (lizzizita.com) and we have been organising a 60s-style shoot which took place on Friday. IT WAS AMAZING. The location house was out of this world and we had pulled clothes from Erdem to Mary Katrantzou and my favorite, Alberta Ferretti. I can't wait to post some pics on here when they are ready! So above I have some postcards of inspiration for you. Urm. I am officially back in the game cos I want EVERYTHING GODDAMIT. Check out the stud phone and the aztec socks with clogs. Yer I'll take them both. Thinking about getting a very blunt hair cut like the blonde above..much easier to manage than layers. snipsnipsnip.

No comments:

Post a Comment