Wednesday 19 October 2011

Capital Carboot


Rummage-Tastic

Last Sunday I had a Funday. I went on a car boot trail with me m8s, starting off at Battersea and then ending at the Capital Carboot Sale in Pimlico. Unfortunately luck wasn't on my side (or I wasn't in the mood to spend) and I went home with someone's old multi coloured T-shirt (with pom-poms on it) which I bought to wear in bed...

1. Totally weird
2. My pj drawer has enough crap in it already.

Oh well, nothing an extra hot wash can't rectify. My friend Amy (http://amy-sherman.com/) did, on the contrary very well. She found some wonderful ostrich leather buckle brogue-esque shoes, a leather pencil skirt, a loose knit jumper and a gold-y oversized jumper. Hey, you win some you lose some. Both carboots' run each and every Sunday meaning that YOU have multiple opportunities to get some very cheap Christmas presents. Rummagerummage.

No comments:

Post a Comment