Wednesday 9 November 2011

Elin is KING



YO GUUUUUUUUUUUURL

I love yo style. Yo vibe. Girl, I just love YOU. Guys if you haven't already, see why I love this chick so much by clicking on the link to her blog under the very very trendy picture of her above. Elin Kling is a stylist and Scandinavia's biggest fashion blogger. Her broken English is weirdly addictive and makes her posts a delight to read. What is it about sentence's being turned on their heads that makes the soul smile? I wish everyone spoke in broken English. It would take ages to un-learn though...un-learn...I'm gonna let that one slide. Every post from Elin is like a breeze cascading down a Swedish mountain. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh, can you feel it? She has a light, refreshing style, much like jasmine tea. Although she is obviously a heavy weight fashionista (what with her status as a world top fashion blogger and her being the editor of Swedish fashion mag STYLEBY) you never get the sense her style is contrived or pushed, rather she always looks very comfortable in her choices and she is an ambassador of light marant-esque dressing. Every time I spot a post from her I think to myself , but that is so simple...yet, so very cool?? Huh?? Why was is that I didn't put 2 and 2 together?? Because Elen is KING, that's why.

No comments:

Post a Comment