Wednesday 16 November 2011

Just a spoon full of sugar


Aussie Aussie Aussie, Oi Oi Oiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

One Teaspoon is a super cool Australian label that clever old ASOS has snapped up faster than you can say "G'd Day Mate". Check out these bleached, raw cut, denim shorts with beautiful, soft lace trim. I have been hunting down some silk, pyjama-esque shorts for the past few weeks: no lingerie store has been safe from my creepy advances, but alas, Intimissi failed me, H&M let me down and don't even get me started on La Senza. The shorts above are obviously a holiday to Southern Italy to the eyes, but just know that the price will not be quite so soothing and will make those eyes water...a lot. Even in the sale they are a whopping NINTY SIX POUNDS PEOPLE. Sometimes I feel I am the only one that has noticed the WORLD HAS GONE MAD and a pair of iddy diddy shorts can be the best part of 100 smackaroonies. Forever a bargain hunter, I will leave these fair fellows to you as I pursue othe Ebay shaped avenues in the search for my lacey silk prototype, mwahahahahahHAHAAHAHA

If you want these click right HERE 

No comments:

Post a Comment