Monday 7 November 2011

Okay, NEXT!




Look what I found!

NEXT is impressing me again and again. From it's affordable and well made clothes to the cosy interiors I am discovering (the festive cushions above are just £14-£30 (for the mongolian wool) and what a great Christmas present idea!) I love this high street establishment. It has sat quietly for years without (I think) getting the credit it deserves. From kidswear to snuggly socks and bang-on-trend clothing, this shop has something for everyone. Don't get me started on their sales... Just visit the "homeware" section to browse through cushions and many more interiors.

Having browsed through their website this evening, take a look at my number one choice below, sure to keep you fashionable and snuggly on such a chilly Monday...



No comments:

Post a Comment