Friday 17 February 2012

Going Green



Afternoon off...

...gave way to a trip to the BRILLIANT, MARVELOUS AND RODDING CHEAP Hannah's Nail Salon on the New Kings Road (literally underneath my window!) It is amazing in there. Just £5 for a file and paint or £24 for a full luxury pedicure and a rainbow of colours to choose from. They are doing so well and it's not hard to see why. All the staff (they're Vietnamese) are lovely, friendly and efficient. Rosie took me there last Friday ( I got the "naughty" colour heheheh) and I couldn't help but sneak back in today to get the "going incognito" green. It is me in a nail varnish. It SCREAMS me. Just in time for London Fashion Week ( oh boy I'm excited about Sunday)....

get ready for some exciting blog posts next week!

Have a great weekend.... Toodles

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK IM EXCITED!


Green ponyskin bag: Zara
Gold and green earrings: Deuxieme

No comments:

Post a Comment