Monday 2 April 2012

A Dress With Nine Lives


That's the hit of the whole fruit right there...

Deuxieme has a vintage section now and this  zingy coral beauty ground down my resistance until alas...it was MINE. ALLLLL MIIIIIINE. The cut is INCRED. It skims off the shoulder and is so figure hugging. The pockets on the hips give the illusion of mad men curves and the silk embroidery all over it could not be found on today's slap bang, disposable clothes. Now it must be said,  I am not the biggest fan of vintage. Places like Beyond Retro make me want to live in a white room with nothing in it, urgh, the CHAOS dears, and that musty smell. Oh and the arrogant LOSERS who work there and think part of their job description is to be a moody POSER. I hate my job but I'm so cool,WAWAWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA....that kind of irritating behaviour. While I'm on the subject I'd like to make the point that Pret A Manger have THE best staff in the UK, consistently. A delight every time. That is all i want to say really.

PSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSST Tonight  I'm off to The Jamboree for their gypsy music night. Wahoooooo Check it out here YO: http://jamboreevenue.co.uk/archives/338


No comments:

Post a Comment