Monday 28 May 2012

I BEG YOU


NOW READERS...

It is not often I morph myself into a snow white cat and get down on my knees in order to BEG YOU to please please pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease vote for me!!!!! 

Let me break it down for ya's. There are three days left. I was in third place but now this sweet talking SUGADADDY called SUGAPUFF has overtaken me. These guys are militant. The guy on top has shared the link on facebook OVER 1,000 times....I mean. All I can ask is that every person who reads this, could please please vote TEN STARS for me each day for the next three days and help me to not slip down any further. These guys are voting tactically, voting 1 stars for everyone else and all the rest but to be honest, I just need stars, 10 big fat ones!

Help me get on the red carpet and schmmmmoooooze those celebs!!

LOVE CHARLIE x x x x x x x x

VOTE HERE: http://faceof.entertainmentwise.com/account/52/profile.html

No comments:

Post a Comment