Thursday 20 September 2012

A Fine Line






Catbird... 

...is my favourite fantasy store of all time. DO ME A FAVOUR. Sign up for their e-letter and once a week you will get a virtual treasure chest delivered to your inbox. The jewellery is just exquisite. Fine, understated and contrasting gold with my favourite greens, blues and turquoises, it is a visual feast. I swear, I will get married wearing Catbird rings. The only thing is I'm too scared to order anything as I don't want to get custom charges/I don't know my ring size... so I'm patiently waiting until I next go to New York so I can let loose on this tiny paradise. The threadbare rings, klaia cage ring and the turquoise baguette ring are my faves. Oh and the dark side of the moon!! Goodnight kids. 

Shop or simply LUST at catbird

No comments:

Post a Comment