Thursday 6 June 2013

In My Bathroom: Mice Attack



Oh Mice God!

I have two mice on my footsies! Seriously I could NOT refuse these metallic mice by Marc Jacobs complete with their own set of whiskers... I mean COME ON. That's just brilliant! 

So I AM BACK BABIES. After giving myself a hol-blog-iday, I am now ready, rested and back for the next stage of My Little Eye. So much has happened in the last few months and I now have a new job working in curation at one of my favourite sites of ALL time, Vestiaire Collective. Yahoooo. I've been to Paris and Barcelona and Cadaques and life has generally been going very well indeed. 

I'm looking forward to sharing the finds and thoughts of My Little Eye with y'all.

Toodles!

Blazer: Zara
Shirt: Jaeger
Jeans: 7 4 All Mankind
Pumps: Marc by Marc Jacobs 


No comments:

Post a Comment