Friday 14 June 2013

Mind The Gap


SERIOUSLY!

You need to watch yourself and mind the GAP. They are on FIRE for Summer 2013. I popped in store this week, just for a little "meander" (as they say) and I was OVERJOYED by such lovely pieces. GAP seem to have a handle on using good quality materials now (don't even get me started on the prints) and so where other high street brands are still churning out the hair raising polyester malarky, GAP has it's hands firmly on fresh and crisp cottons. I tried on the lovely paisley shirt above with the printed denim shorts and I loved that contrast of prints, all within the same blue colour palette. Now it is the waiting game till Payday... seriously, HURRY UP!


1969 Jeans:£44.95/Shirt: £34.95/Shorts:£29.95/Espadrilles:£22.95


No comments:

Post a Comment