Tuesday 23 July 2013

Of Corse!


Oh I Do Like To Be Beside The Seaside..

...Days spent lounging by the beach, eating Corsican tomatoes and Tom's cheese, hunting for the perfect colour espadrilles in the shops along the beaches and smelling of Piz Buin and mozzie repellant. It's the dreamiest week every year and goodness, how I miss it once I get back to London. This year I read Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn (am I the last person alive to have only just read this??) and Beautiful Ruins by Jess Walter. Great holiday reads but nothing life changing and I truly mean that! All you Gone Girl fanatics, surely you've been taken for a better ride than that?! My favourite meal out was our last dinner at the little restaurant just above, right on the edge of the sea. Absolutely picturesque. Holiday Dreaming...


Sunglasses: Linda Farrow
Basket: Market, Cadaquez
Pale blue espadrilles: Corsica
Denim Shorts: Pull & Bear from centuries ago.
Ethnic Purse: Deuxieme
Dungarees: Vintage Ebay
Crochet Layer Top: Vintage Oasis

No comments:

Post a Comment