Monday 10 October 2011

In my closet







Sometimes it's good to have a bit of a sort out and get your head around what pieces you want to wear once the weather gets a bit chilly...
I, myself, me, like to chuck all summery things in a bin liner and put it in the wardrobe and re stock the shelf which housed such silky floral numbers with knits, knits and more knits.
Here are a few of my fave accessories at the moment. The burberry tea cosy hat was found at Capital Car Boot Sale and I share it with my boyfriend (although it is set to cause a lot of feuds I think!) The shoes, clutch and silk dotty men's evening scarf are from Deuxieme but originally from Topshop, Banana Republic and anonymous respectively. (Told you it was the place to shop!!) My gold armour cuff was found today for £2 at a charity shop on the Fulham Road as was the amazing silver tassle key ring on the bag. And my Caroline Hoxton battered leather bag was 0.99p on Ebay...Hell yer! Good labels do not have to cost the earth. Become a bargain hunter and you will be laughing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment