Wednesday 30 January 2013

Favourite Things


I HAVE BECOME OBSESSED

OBSESSED I TELL YOU, WITH SHIRTS AND JEANS.

It is just SO easy. Although you really do get addicted to this style and one's legs become a never seen thing, hidden away behind black jean after black jean. Speaking of 'black jean' I today acquired what I like to think are the best version by MILES. 

I have no idea how recent/not recent these babies are (for alas they were another Deuxieme find, but I do know they are by 7 4 All Mankind and they have these funny clip details at the back and they are INSANELY perfect. Low fitting, skinny just the right amount and most importantly, grazed at the perfect ankle point. I am also THRILLED with my sale purchase from La Redoute suede cage shoes (Now just £20, buy here) that are going to be taken out for a boogie just as soon as Spring is here. 

What else.... well we are half way through the week already. How exciting. And with a cosy weekend in Somerset lined up, it couldn't get it's cheeky ass here sooner. 

Shoes: La Redoute
Blouses: Isabel Marant and Unknown, Deuxieme
Jeans: 7 4 All Mankind, Deuxieme

No comments:

Post a Comment