Wednesday 27 March 2013

Ordered



I've told you once and I'll tell you again!


DON'T GO ANYWHERE ELSE BUT THE ABSOLUTE ONE STOP SHOP FOR AMAZING SUEDE FOOTWEAR THAT IS..... (drums and trumpets please) bang-gang-tootdedooooooot- LA REDOUTE!

My favourite place to get comfortable, well made and WELL PRICED shoes. I am gathering quite the collection from this French catalogue. Watch out for the flash sales that happen ALL the time. Simply wait your time and items are pretty much always cut by up to 50% like my latest purchase above. Pay on their credit system and then simply return via a free courier if you don't like the item- A.B.C! So quite simply, you don't like, you don't pay and when you do you can do it in installments (if you need to)


Ohhhhh je t'aime La Redoute!

Get these boots HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment